As I have been contemplating success, failure, and change over the past months, I decided to have fun with this week’s blog post. Here are my ten favorite quotes about success, all with photos taken by me on my world journeys! I’m not a professional photographer by any means yet these photos still make me smile.
Do you have others that are your favorite? Add a comment.
- “Action is the foundational key to all success.” – Pablo Picasso
2. “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.” – Zig Ziglar
3. “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
4. “The best way to succeed in this world is to act on the advice you give to others.” – Unknown
5. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
6. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” – Harriet Tubman
7. “Do no be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.” – Richard Branson
8. “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand
9. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
10. “The road to success is always under construction.” – Lily Tomlin
Do you need more help or encouragement? We all do at times. Paulette Janus, LCSW is a therapist, mediator, and coach. Contact her here.